Generational Curses
Great Grace Church of God In Christ - 2G "Where Hope Is Communicated"
RSS

My Journey in Israel
Reaching this generation
Why should I go to Church
powered by

My Blog

Generational Curses

When Adam sinned, God cursed him and his seed.  We are now reaping the consequences of Adam's disobedience.  Just like man-kind is suffering for what Adam did, many people are suffering for what their ancestors have done.  Substance abuse, mental illness, uncontrollable anger, poverty, sicknesses, promiscuity, fear and abuse.  Some tend to think these things are just in the DNA that was passed down from parents; but it is more than DNA because even adopted children experience the generational curses of their adopted families.  Isaiah 10:27 says that "Yokes are destroyed because of the Anointing."  Jesus supplied the remedy by becoming a curse for us when he died on that tree, thereby destroying the curses that have plagued our families for generations.  Gal 3:13  (Hallelujah)

Jesus destroyed the curse of anger, poverty and substance abuse in me and my family.  What is your testimony? or what would you like God to destroy in you and your family?

40 Comments to Generational Curses:

Comments RSS
Fran Faison on Monday, March 7, 2011 7:31 AM
Thanks so much Pastor Montgomery, I needed a perfect closing to conclude my Adam & Eve scene in my Easter Presentation. Your Blog, has given my the perfect ending. Thanks anointed man of God!

Annette Satchell on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 12:24 AM

carolyn wallace on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:32 PM
Good message about Generational Curse. Keep up the good work.You are Blessed with your gift to teach the works. We are blessed with a wonderful person to teach the word.

Min. LeRoy H. Montgomery on Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:02 PM
When I think about how the story of my life should of ended on August 8, 1998 I could of lost my life to a friend who fell a sleep at the wheel of her(car) 1987 chevy beretta, From the consequences of my disobedience I was that man that suffer the illness from my adopted parent's Adam and Eve but I thank God the story of my life didn't end there I give all Thanks to the Most high God the for his Anointing on my life, this same Jesus in my life move back the hands of dead. And everywhere I go I must tell of his good news in my life! and I leave on Record that God is not challenge by what we go through he is Almighty God All by himself.

blogcauseon on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:43 AM
I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed this post used to be great. I don't realize who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you are not already ;) Cheers!

NCDEX Tips on Monday, August 26, 2013 7:44 AM
I like the way you tied all the information together. You certainly touched on some key points.

Anonymous on Saturday, September 9, 2017 2:35 AM

ukresumewriting on Saturday, September 9, 2017 2:35 AM
Generational curses are a type of punishment of the era that is just done or given to other peoples because of their faults as well as because of their extra disliking activities which is not been adopt by the other peoples.

kopie dames en heren horloges on Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:44 PM
Commenting on the right blogs is mandatory :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Replica Rolex Sale on Monday, July 16, 2018 5:38 AM
Whatever it is you’re dreaming of, AR are capable of bringing it to life.

Thomas Haughton Winnipeg on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:39 AM
Thomas Haughton Winnipeg takes care of them. It’s a successful organization running and has helped many animals up till now.

wofaz on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:56 AM
It is a nice post. Shareit uTorrent Pro youtube go

Jaime on Friday, December 14, 2018 2:51 AM
My first time to visit here in the blog. This blog totally related the generational curses. I am appreciate in the work. Thanks for sharing in the information. best quality gym mats in UK

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:32 AM
Thanks for the nice blog.

Le Purna Harjani on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 10:20 AM
memburuk, dan dia beralasan bahwa dia atau ditendang ini ke 19 Pabrik Besi Beton Distributor besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Plat Bordes Distributor Plat Bordes ironsteelcenter.com Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan lucu Distributor Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Distributor Besi Hollow Baja Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi beton gunung garuda Harga Plat Bordes Harga Plat Bordes Pabrik stainless steel Pabrik besi hollow undangan pernikahan bagus Distributor Jual Besi Siku Baja Supplier Besi Hollow Baja Harga besi hollow Distributor besi beton delcoprima Jual Plat Bordes Jual Plat Bordes Pabrik atap spandek Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Distributor Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Agen Besi Hollow Baja Jual besi hollow Distributor besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Plat Bordes Supplier Plat Bordes Pabrik baja ringan Pabrik besi wf baja undangan pernikahan contoh Distributor Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Toko Besi Hollow Baja Supplier besi hollow Distributor besi beton bjku Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan

webstagram on Friday, July 19, 2019 4:10 AM
The article you share here is great. I really like and appreciate your work

To Know More on Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:00 AM
Golf is being famous now days every rich person likes to play Golf in now days. And everyone wants to learn about playing Golf. So first of all we must know what is Golf? What are the Etiquettes to play Golf like a professional? As we checked all the thing about playing Golf we just need to know about basic details or information about the Golf To Know More.

insta stalker on Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:48 AM
This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply visit that web page link: insta stalker

Mod apk by Justin Gates on Monday, December 2, 2019 5:48 AM
With more than 80 percent bit of the general business, Android is the common compact working structure today. It's running on endless models of mobile phones and tablets, similarly as various devices. In light of this, one would feel that programming for Android is essential and basic. Or then again is it?

1337xunblock on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:27 AM
This is so fun! What a great idea. Also I love how authentic you seem to be.

cheap jogging strollers on Thursday, December 5, 2019 6:03 AM
So what gives? The covering isn't as colossal, the seat isn't super thickly padded and the snack plate infers it doesn't wrinkle nearly nothing. It in like manner just recognizes a Baby Trend vehicle seat. Regardless, in the occasion that you're okay with all that, by then you can run with youngster without spending a fortune.

ipl 2020 teams on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:58 AM
I Know You Want To Know Full Match List Of Vivo IPL 2020.But At This Time The Match List Not Revealed..But We Will Provide Soon IPL Match List… It Is Not Fully Confirm List..As You Know Guys IPL Is One Of Best Cricket Tournament..It Run Every Year From April To May..It Is Two Months Festival..Every Day People Are Watching New Match..It Is Really Good Opportunities For Younger Players Specially Who Want To Became A Good Player..In Upcoming Days We Will Publish A Full List Where We Update IPL 2020 Match List and Schedule..

https:// on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:24 AM
Reply to comment

http://fragmentospsicologicos.blogspot.com/ on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:24 AM

New York home buyers on Friday, December 13, 2019 5:04 AM
The greatest issue with attempting to sell with a realtor or selling it yourself is intermittently retail purchasers will tie up a home for quite a long time and haul out on the arrangement ultimately… or have their bank credit fail to work out.
Reply to comment

http://www.wishlistr.com/profile/carissadterrell on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 3:24 AM
Oh my goodness! an remarkable article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody obtaining identical rss challenge? Any individual who knows kindly respond. Thnkx http://www.wishlistr.com/profile/carissadterrell
Reply to comment

https://qutee.com/m/charlizejramirez/profile on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 3:24 AM
This internet site is my aspiration, very excellent style and design and Perfect subject matter. https://qutee.com/m/charlizejramirez/profile

http://corzo68.blogspot.com/ on Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:25 PM
I am constantly thought about this, thank you for putting up. http://corzo68.blogspot.com/

http: on Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:25 PM

picbear on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:40 AM
Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. If you want to know information about idols on instagram, please go to site picbear

sims 4 skill cheats on Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:26 AM
Perfect topic which i found interesting to read. I have got information which is unique and easy to understand. In this game sims 4 skill cheats you can fitness, it's available on Xbox one.

mtom on Saturday, April 11, 2020 2:13 AM
Divorce Solicitor… [...]we like to honor other sites on the web, even if they aren’t related to us, by linking to them. Below are some sites worth checking out[...]… https://royalcbd.com/how-to-make-cbd-gummies-at-home/

processlines on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:00 AM
With the cards, you'll appreciate advantages, for example, 10 percent off your first on the web or in-store buy and $10 rewards authentications each time you burn through $200. When you exploit the either the TJX Rewards card or the TJ Maxx Master card, you'll get an announcement on the web or via the post office with the funds to be paid. Follow the means beneath to make your TJ Maxx card installment and see why it's a standout amongst other store Master cards accessible. mbankonline credit one

https://www.parc-central-residence.com.sg on Monday, June 22, 2020 1:11 AM
Just somewhat further, there territory likewise a bunch of incorporated schools, Tertiary instructive organizations and International Schools, for example, Keming Primary school, Methodist Girls' School(Primary) and Methodist Girls' School(Secondary), German European School Singapore(Primary School Campus), German European School Singapore(Secondary School Campus). Tertiary instruction inside nearness to Daintree Residences Toh Tuck are Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Technological University Singapore(NTU), Singapore Institute of Management(SIM) and National University of Singapore(NUS). It will never be a worry for guardians in look for a school here!

https://bit.ly/3eij33w on Monday, June 22, 2020 1:13 AM
The Channel video is Unsolved mysteries And True Stories That Happened All Over The World , Also I Have Researched And Made Investigation These In Google Articles And Trusted Websites To Give Proper Information About The Cases, Here You Can Find Some Theories About Murder Mystery, It's All About Conspiracy Documentary From Private Investigators. And Also I Want To Mention One Thing All Videos Published In Our Channel Related To Supernatural Ghost And Paranormal Matters Stories Horror Are Only For Entertainment

publix employee login on Monday, June 29, 2020 8:55 AM
: If you are another TJ Maxx credit cardholder, you may need to make an online access account under Synchrony Bank. On the off chance that you face any issue making another TJ Maxx Mastercard account, this guide will assist you with understanding.

floorcarpetss on Thursday, July 2, 2020 3:17 AM
A wide scope of both tile and sheet vinyl floors is accessible with improved slip-retardant surfaces. These floors are reasonable for vinyl flooring an assortment of business and institutional applications. Since they are vinyl, these slip-safe surfaces can be handily cleaned. Check with makers for vinyl floors intended to meet other unique needs like static control.

hindi dubbed series on netflix list on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:46 AM
Presently you don't need to burn through your time in looking for the best Netflix arrangement in Hindi, you should simply to experience this post once, and you are finished. This, yet we have additionally hindi dubbed series on netflix list included legitimate point by point audits of the motion pictures/appears, which we have included this post. This will likewise assist you with choosing the best arrangement or films of your advantage.

daintree residence price on Friday, July 24, 2020 1:57 AM
Making sure about an AIP implies that you will realize what is the specific sum that the bank will loan to you for the buy. The best part is that the data is allowed to make sure about. All that one needs to do is meet the particular necessities and records and it would take around three days for the bank to get the solicitation prepared.

sengkang-grands-residences.com on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 3:03 AM
The delicate for Sengkang Grand Residences included up to 4 shortlisted offers out of the 7 offers submitted by URA, and the triumphant offer was granted the site. The redevelopment of the sire is set to change the 3.7-hectare land, which is really one of the biggest private and business locales granted since 2015.